DIESEL TECH PROGRAM
What You Can Expect
General Equipment & Supplies will give you a head start on your career when you join our Diesel Tech Program. You get the benefits of on-the-job training while attending NDSCS’ 2-year general diesel program, and:
- Tuition payback (up to 90%)
- Competitive employment wage during school breaks (spring break, holidays & summer)
- Guaranteed job at one of our branches after successful completion of the program with an average salary of $45,000-$55,000/ per year
What You Have to Do
Commit to three years employment with us upon completion of the program as a technician, or transition into other roles in service, parts or sales.
What We’re About
- Providing the highest quality construction equipment available
- Protecting our customer’s investments
- Employing the best people, expertise and technology in the industry
Connect with Ann at 701-364-2181 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB OPENING IN MINOT: SERVICE MANAGER
The Service Manager position is a working management postion responsible for the efficient repair and maintenance operations of all company-supported products and equipment. [Complete Job Description]