● Heavy Lift Mode
Heavy lift mode increases lifting force by 10%.
● Large Digging Force
High operation efficiency with large digging force for severe applications.
● Two-mode Setting for Boom
Switch selection allows either powerful digging or smooth boom operation.
● Twin Swing Motor System provides excellent swing performance, even on slopes.
● Large Drawbar Pull and Steering Force
provide excellent mobility.
● Swing Priority Mode
Swing priority mode improves efficiency for loading dump trucks at 90° or 180° swing angles.
● Shockless Boom
Switch selection reduces chassis vibration after sudden stops.
EXCELLENT RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY:
● Booms and arms are constructed of thick one-piece plates and large castings for extended service life
● Fuel Pre-filters with water separator equipped as standard
● O-ring Face Seals, which have excellent sealing performance, are used for the hydraulic hoses
● High-pressure In-line Filtration
The cool-running hydraulic system is protected with the most extensive filtration system available, including a high pressure in-line filter for each main pump.
● Easy Cleaning of Cooling Unit
Fan reverse-rotation function helps keep radiator and oil cooler clean.
● Centralized Arrangement of Engine Checkpoints
● Slip-resistant Plates for improved foot traction
● Large Handrails, Steps and Catwalk provide easy access to the engine, hydraulic equipment, and cab
● Highly Reliable Electronic Devices
Exclusively designed electronic devices have passed severe testing
• Heat resistant wiring
• Circuit breaker
● Boom Foot Hoses are arranged under the boom foot, improving hose life and safety
ECOLOGY AND ECONOMY FEATURES:
● Komatsu SAA6D170E-5 Engine is EPA Tier 3 Emissions Certified
• World’s first cooled EGR system with bypass-assist type electronically controlled venturi
• Offers high power and low fuel consumption, while conforming to EPA Tier 3 emission regulations
• Reduces NOx emissions by approximately 40%
• Equipped with an electronically controlled variable speed reversible fan
● Economy Mode Four-level Setting
Enables operator to select the appropriate Economy mode level to match production requirement with lowest fuel consumption.
● Reduction of Ambient Noise
• Electronically controlled variable speed fan drive
• Large hybrid fan
• Glasswool type low-noise muffler with noise reducing cover
● Large Comfortable Cab
• Low noise and vibration with cab damper mounting
• Large-capacity automatic air conditioner
• Pressurized cab prevents external dust from entering
• OPG top guard level 2 is standard (ISO 10262)
Advanced Monitor Features:
• Machine condition can be checked with Equipment Management Monitoring System (EMMS)
• EMMS provides PM scheduling, error code, and failure diagnostic functions
• Two working modes combine with heavy lift mode for maximum productivity