For Use In:
• Scrap Processing
–Stockpiling of recycled materials
–Transfer station material feeding
• Bulk Material Handling
–Coal, coke, and ore
–Sand and gravel
• Long track provides excellent stability
• Optional guage widener improves stability and production capability
• Dual function machine, grapple or magnet operation
• Elevated cab for excellent all-around visibility
• Choice of elevated cabs for excellent all-around visibility
• Two-pump system provides smooth, fast, compound movements maximizing productivity
• Centralized lubrication points decrease service time
Material Handling System Includes:
• Choice of 16.8 m 55' or 20.7 m 68' two-piece attachment with underslung hydraulic cylinders
• Plumbing for grapple operation
• Electrical cable for magnet operation
• Centralized lube plumbing
• Magnet connecting link
• Manual tilt cab riser
• Access platform with stairs and railings
• Front window guard
• Hydraulic control package provides functions to open, close, and rotate grapple. Includes control handles and switches in cab
• Hydraulic-driven 33 kw generator
• Generator controller and magnet instrumentation mounted in the cab riser. Load power gauge with operating switches installed in operator’s cab
• Parts, service, and operator’s manuals
KOMTRAX® equipped machines can send location, SMR and operation maps to a secure website utilizing wireless technology. Machines also relay error codes, cautions, maintenance items, fuel levels, and much more.
Unique two-pump system provides smooth compound movement of the work equipment. Open Center Load Sensing System (OLSS) controls all pumps for efficient engine power use. This system also reduces hydraulic loss during operation.
Large Comfortable Cab
Low noise and vibration with cab damper mounting.
Environment-Friendly Clean Engine
The PC800LC-8 gets its exceptional power and work capacity from a Komatsu SAA6D140E-5 engine. Net output is 363 kW 487 HP, providing increased hydraulic power and improved fuel efficiency.
Komatsu’s SAA6D140E-5 engine is EPA Tier 3 emissions certified.