Performance and Versatility
• Standard value added features provide operators with Flexible Jobsite Performance.
• New engine and hydraulic technology improves operational efficiency and lowers fuel consumption by up to 4%.*
A powerful Komatsu SAA4D95LE-6 engine provides a net output of 48.8 kW / 65.5 HP. This engine is EPA Tier 4 Final emissions certified.
Komatsu Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (KDOC) reduces particulate matter using passive regeneration 100% of the time.
No AdBlue®/DEF or DPF is required.
Variable Flow Turbocharger is designed to provide optimum air flow under all speed and load conditions.
Komatsu's Closed Center Load Sensing (CLSS) hydraulic system provides quick response and smooth operation to maximize productivity.
Enhanced working modes are designed to match engine speed, pump delivery, and system pressure to the application.
Large LCD color monitor panel:
• 7" high resolution screen
• Provides "Eco-Guidance" for fuel efficient operation
• Enhanced attachment control
Rearview monitoring system (standard)
Equipment Management Monitoring System (EMMS) continuously monitors machine operation and vital systems to identify machine issues and assist with troubleshooting.
Enhanced working environment
• High back, suspension operator seat
• Integrated ROPS cab design
• Cab meets ISO Level 1 Operator Protective Guard (OPG) top guard
• Aux jack and (2) 12V outlets
Minimum Swing Radius with swing boom allows the PC88MR-10 to fit in confined spaces at jobsites.
Wide access service doors provide easy access for ground level maintenance.
Standard Auxiliary Piping for Attachments
Operator Identification System
Battery disconnect switch allows a technician to disconnect the power supply before servicing the machine.
Komatsu designed and manufactured components
Convenient access for maintenance and daily checks.
Komatsu Auto Idle Shutdown helps reduce idle time and operating costs.
Standard 7'7" 2330mm blade
Standard pattern change valve
Two travel speeds
* All comparisons are to the prior model, unless otherwise stated.