| ||As one of the premier dealers of the construction and aggregate equipment in the region, General Equipment & Supplies is dedicated to increasing your efficiency and profitability. |
With over $ 30 million of inventory, our expert team will help you find the right equipment that fits your needs. And our highly trained service technicians and parts specialists are available 24/7 to keep your jobs moving forward.
DIESEL TECH PROGRAM
What You Can Expect
General Equipment & Supplies will give you a head start on your career when you join our Diesel Tech Program. You get the benefits of on-the-job training while attending NDSCS’ 2-year general diesel program, and:
- Tuition payback (up to 90%)
- Competitive employment wage during school breaks (spring break, holidays & summer)
- Guaranteed job at one of our branches after successful completion of the program with an average salary of $45,000-$55,000/ per year
What You Have to Do
Commit to three years employment with us upon completion of the program as a technician, or transition into other roles in service, parts or sales.
What We’re About
- Providing the highest quality construction equipment available
- Protecting our customer’s investments
- Employing the best people, expertise and technology in the industry
Connect with Ann at 701-364-2181 or email@example.com.
JOB OPENING IN RAPID CITY: DIESEL-AGGREGATE SERVICE TECH
This individual will operate a mobile service vehicle and travel to customer locations to perform in-field, machinery diagnostics and repairs as required. This individual must be able to perform quality work as efficiently and profitably as possible, work overtime, possibility of overnight stays and weekends on occasion.
[Complete Job Description]
Check out all of our open positions!