| ||As one of the premier dealers of the construction and aggregate equipment in the region, General Equipment & Supplies is dedicated to increasing your efficiency and profitability. |
With over $ 30 million of inventory, our expert team will help you find the right equipment that fits your needs. And our highly trained service technicians and parts specialists are available 24/7 to keep your jobs moving forward.
DIESEL TECH PROGRAM
What You Can Expect
General Equipment & Supplies will give you a head start on your career when you join our Diesel Tech Program. You get the benefits of on-the-job training while attending NDSCS’ 2-year general diesel program, and:
- Tuition payback (up to 90%)
- Competitive employment wage during school breaks (spring break, holidays & summer)
- Guaranteed job at one of our branches after successful completion of the program with an average salary of $45,000-$55,000/ per year
What You Have to Do
Commit to three years employment with us upon completion of the program as a technician, or transition into other roles in service, parts or sales.
What We’re About
- Providing the highest quality construction equipment available
- Protecting our customer’s investments
- Employing the best people, expertise and technology in the industry
Connect with Ann at 701-364-2181 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB OPENING IN MINOT: SERVICE TECHNICIAN
This individual, working closely with the Shop Foreman and General Service Manager is responsible for the effective repair of machinery and components at high levels of quality on a wide variety of machines. This individual will also be responsible for servicing units to fulfill OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications. [Complete Job Description]
Check out all of our open positions!